Paving block

Paving block

This is what a paving block looks like. I suppose I should go measure one but they are maybe 8 inches across and 2 inches thick.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Tey are called...

They are called "Somoza Blocks" and as you know, are still used to this day.